Chyvs Stats :) for my Ranger Bro´s out there

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SantoChyv, Apr 13, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SantoChyv

SantoChyv Forum Greenhorn

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Very impressive DPS, but that is one of the squishiest RAs I've ever seen.

3. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

Must've taken a ton of money for that to happen. 2.73 attack speed lol! Way too squishy though (even with buckler).

4. SantoChyv

Haha maybe i wear gloves with attspeed? ;) i dont feel weak or anything, and this is just a pve build, all Mobs are dead before they even reach me :D i am happy with it.
    And FYI this char is 3years old.
    And when i use my shield i have 8200 life 2k armor and 1.9k resistence, and i tank Mortis easy with it :p
    And just another Info ;) i dont Play with yachak or dragonacheset :p because i dont like to be a Standard Ranger XD

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  5. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

I don't play with yachack or dragonache either :) In fact I don't even use new moon set or a predator. I don't need the attack speed when i got better skills already to 2 hit people with a leg bow :p

6. SantoChyv

Nice :D good, you Play your way i Play mine :* Ist just funny for me, see the People running and get slowed all time in pvp xD
    It´s not like i have always played like this i was a big dmg fan too, but atm i like this :)

7. lewcar

lewcar Padavan

Can never have enough speed haha

8. yeomanry

yeomanry Advanced

sieg--oh, wrong website.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.